Ten voices – ten dreams
After School has exciting and creative activities and outings for children in classes 3-6. Last year After School won 100,000 crowns in a prize from Region Skåne for their excellent cultural initiatives for children.
Kb Mosaik met nine children and leaders at After School. They were able to try out being journalists. They interviewed one another in pairs, about where they go to school, what their best subjects are, what they do in their spare time and – not least – what dreams they have.
1. Gina Allabidi is ten, and goes to Fröknegårdskolan. She likes maths.In her spare time she lays mostly with her telephone,likes Facebook and Tiktok. ”My dream is to be a pharmacist”.
2. Marwa Nammuna is ten, and a pupil at Lingenässkolan. She enjoys Swedish in school, to learn the language. In her free time she likes playing out of doors and thinks meeting her friends is fun. ”I dream of being a paediatrician, to help children in the world”.
3. Asra Almudhi is ten, and goes to Lingenässkolan. She likes music, and plays the guitar and the piano. She plays with her cousins in her spare time. She dreams of becoming an architect. ”I want to design fine houses”.
4. Alma Abuzarad is ten, and is in the music class at Fröknegårdskolan. She likes music, sings in a choir and plays the keyboard. She plays with her neighbours when she is free. Alma's dream is ”to be a doctor, so that I can help all the people who are ill”.
5. Robin Wiklund is eleven, and a pupil in the music class at Fröknegårdskolan. His idols are Avicii and Michael Jackson, ”I've listened to music all my life”. Robin would like to write his own songs, amd dreams of a career on stage.
6. Omar Hamshado is nine and goes to Lingenässkolan. He thinks maths is fun, and enjoys working with figures. In his spare time: ”I like building with Lego, for it feels as if you're building proper things”. He dreams of becoming a youtuber and rich.
7. Sultan Salem is eight and goes to Lingenässkolan. His favourite subject is maths, he thinks counting is fun. ”My dream is to be a professional footballer like Messi and win gold in the world championships”.
Farah Zeayd Sami
8. Farah Zeayd Sami is ten and is a pupil at Lingenässkolan. His best subject is maths – ”I'm good at counting”. His dream is to be a football pro.
9. Hassan Ali is 23 and goes to Österänggymnasium. His best subject is art. ”I've enjoyed drawing since I was a child”. In his spare time he likes football, and dreams of becoming an engineer or an architect.
10. Masa Taieb is ten, and a pupil at Lingenässkolan. Her favourite subject is art, ”I love drawing”. In her spare time she likes going to After School. ”I dream of being a teacher, and of getting rich”.