Hiphop star wants to give teenagers something to live for
Hiphop star Henok Achido is one of the foundations of the project ”Time to be alive” along with Tim Omorogieva. Henok is a big role-model. His taking part will add a great deal that is positive to the project, says Tim Omorogieva.
”Our focus is on teenagers from all backgrounds and places”Tim Omorogieva
Här saknas innehåll
– Our focus is on teenagers from all backgrounds and places. We want to talk about our experiences, our lives, our problems and everything that happened to us when we were young, everything that can help teenagers.
– There are no demands as to who can join ”Time to be alive”. We want to talk there about things that matter to us, for example feelings, attitudes and lots of everyday questions, says Tim Omorogieva.
The project starts in October at Regionmuseet in Kristianstad. The pair would like teenagers to be bold and bring their problems into the open and express themselves in all sorts of ways.
– We give teenagers different themes to make them think about consequences, says Henok Achido.
They think it is time for young people to be given some attention.
”We want to communicate with all groups, including former criminals”Henok Achido
– When people are young, that is perhaps the period in their life when they develop most. That is why it is so important to keep close to young people and talk about all the big questions in life, and share our experiences of life, says Henok Achido.
He says that one problem is that young people often copy one another, which can easily lead to problems.
– The way into the criminal world is wide open, but the paths that lead you away from this world can be hard to reach. We want to communicate with all groups, including former criminals, that's why we're here, says Henok.
”We can talk about the risks involved in sex, alcohol, drugs, violence”Henok Achido
Physical and mental development in adults can mean a great strain – but also the chance to develop. At this age the need for independence increases, especially when influences from the community increase.and the influence of parents decreases, says Henok Achido.
Are there any important topics you want to focus on?
– Everything, for example we can talk about the risks involved in sex, alcohol, drugs, violence, exercise and other questions of life-style with an emphasis on health. How we can meet young people and best encourage a positive change, says Tim Omorogieva.