Fireworks let off inside Gamlegården shopping centre
At about half past ten some teenagers let off several fireworks inside Gamlegården shopping centre.
– I was sitting here drinking my coffee. There were four or five fireworks. Idiots! The people that did this should be in school, says Hassan Somic.
Publicerad 17 januari 2022
At about half past ten on Monday a loud bang could be heard inside the shopping centre. The bang could be heard inside Mosaik's office. Out in the shopping centre Hassan Somic is standing with a mug of coffee in his hand.
– I was sitting here drinking my coffee. I heard four or five crackers, and the last one was very loud. This shouldn't be allowed, he says indignantly.
He says it was a few boys, two or three, who were responsible.
– They weren't so old, they ran out again. The boys should be in school, what are they doing here? he says.
A woman comes out from Coop. She heard the bangs as well.
– I was really scared, she says.
– They've shot here before, it makes you wonder what is going on.
Så här jobbar Mosaik Kristianstadsbladet med journalistik. Uppgifter som publiceras ska vara korrekta och relevanta. Vi strävar efter förstahandskällor och att vara på plats där det händer. Trovärdighet och opartiskhet är centrala värden för vår nyhetsjournalistik.