Med dataskyddsförordningen GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) har vi uppdaterat våra användarvillkor så att det framgår vilka uppgifter vi samlar in från dig – och vad vi använder dem till. När du besöker våra webbplatser och appar samlar vi in uppgifter från dig för att förbättra din användarupplevelse. Det inkluderar även vilka annonser vi visar för dig.
2,272 new cases – 61 patients hospitalised at CSK – vaccination begins December 27th
Black Friday, overcrowding and people socialising too close to one another. Now the health care system is feeling the impact. The number of patients with covid-19 is still rising at the Central Hospital in Kristianstad (CSK). Vaccination will begin on December 27th in Sweden.
61 patients with covid-19 are hospitalised at CSK, nine of them are in the intensive care unit.
Even if it’s concerning, we still have plans for how we will handle it
-Mats Molt, Deputy Hospital Director
On Tuesday alone, 2,272 new cases were reported in the last 24 hours, one of the highest figures so far.
The pressure on the healthcare system remains high.
– We are in a very serious situation; a lot of new covid patients need medical treatment in hospital. It’s difficult as there isn’t enough staff, says Regional Director Alf Jönsson in a press release.
– I, therefore, want to appeal once again to everyone in Skåne to act responsibly and follow the restrictions so that we can stop the spread of infection, he says.
At CSK, the number of patients with covid-19 continues to increase.
Number of people hospitalised in Skåne
Total number of people infected in hospitals in Skåne: 453 (of these, 48 are in intensive care).
Kristianstad: 61 (9)
Helsingborg: 77 (7)
Malmö: 187 (15)
Lund: 112 (17)
Trelleborg: 0 (0)
Ystad: 16 (0)
– Last week we were at an average of 50. This week it has increased to 60, says Deputy Hospital Director Mats Molt.
– Even if it’s concerning, we still have plans for how we will handle it, he says.
Vaccinations for covid-19 will now begin in Sweden on Sunday, 27th December. The aim is for all adults in Sweden to be offered the vaccine during the first half of 2021.
– I would like to remind you that the road ahead is still long, says Johan Carlson, Head of the Public Health Agency of Sweden (Folkhälsomyndigheten).
– Some regions will start vaccinating on December 27th. Some may start on the 28th, says Marie Morell, Chairwoman of Sweden's Municipalities and Regions' (SKR) Healthcare Delegation.
Vaccination for covid-19 in Sweden
Sweden will get 9,750 doses in the first delivery. These will be distributed to all 21 regions.
Next week (December 28th-January 3rd) there will be about 80,000 additional doses.
After that, deliveries are expected to arrive weekly in January.
Så här jobbar mosaik.kristianstadsbladet med journalistik
Uppgifter som publiceras ska vara sanna och relevanta. Vi strävar efter förstahandskällor och att vara på plats där det händer. Trovärdighet och opartiskhet är centrala värden för vår nyhetsjournalistik.