Positive voices at Önnestad Folkhögskola’s Open House
Rima Wakil, from Kristianstad is studying Swedish on the Establishment course:
- I study the course here and enjoy everything here. We also have many useful activities. I have chosen this school because my friends tipped me off that the school is good in terms of education and teachers.
- We finish this level in June. I hope to continue studying in the future.
Hana Mahmoud, from Kristianstad also studies Swedish on the Establishment course:
- The school is fantastic and has a good reputation. I want to improve my knowledge of the language and society here. The teachers are very good. In addition, there are people here who provide you with language support. It's very good.
Hana Mahmoud is a lawyer.
- I hope to be able to continue studying to become a social worker in the future.
Nadia Alshubaki, from Kristianstad was visiting:
- I am here to find out more information about the “health and social care” program. I know from my friends that this school is very good, the teachers are kind, and you can study without stress in a calm school.
Mohamamed Abdalla lives at the boarding school and is on the General Creating course:
- I’m studying my first year in high school. I will finish my level in June. I want to continue studying so that i can finish high school.
- I found out about this program from my friends, the school has a good reputation.
- I dream of becoming an assistant nurse.
Bello Sadiq from Kristianstad and Magdalena Lundgren from Everöd are studying their final year to become social pedagogues:
- For me it’s the way forward; I have worked with young people before. Now I am on a course that will widen my job opportunities. And better pay, says Bello Sadiq.
- The school provides a good education. This course is also available at Jämshög Folkhögskola, but this is closer to home. I am a preschool teacher but want to develop myself personally.