Rådrum gets new co-ordinator
Banan Khatab started as a volunteer, now she works as co-ordinator.
– A friend tipped me off about Rådrum. Working here as a volunteer gives you more experience. It's one of the fastest ways to find your way into the community.
”It´s a wonderful feeling being able to help people”Banan Khatab, Rådrum
She learns more for every day that passes.
– It's a wonderful feeling being able to help people.
What does your job as co-ordinator involve?
– I help new arrivals by giving them advice and support in lots of different questions. Sometimes about things that can have a profound effect on a person's future.
– It isn't easy, but it's very rewarding.
It's all about the community, rights and obligations.
– Helping them to write or understand a letter, fill in a form, use e-post, phone to an authority, look for and find information on different questions, or give advice and hints in various ways.
During the corona pandemic all contacts are online.
– Anyone can get in touch with us and book a free meeting to be helped.
E-post: advice@imsweden .org
Telephone: 046-32 99 68
Open Mondays and Thursdays , 9 - 12. Closed in August.
Rådrum is run by IM – Individuell Människohjälp.