Queues when new Coop opened at Gamlegården
The first customers to come out, a man and a woman, are carrying several bottles of
– We miss Netto, you get used to what they have, the two of them say, but they don't want to have their photo taken.
David Binako has a bag with bananas and oil.
– That's all that's cheap, he says. He lives in the town centre.
Do you intend to shop here again?
– Yes, if there are any bargains. Otherwise I go to Willys, he says.
Huda Aneed comes along pushing a pram. She has only bought a few items, such as oil and juice.
What do you think of the shop?
– It's great. We need a shop out here. There's only a Coop in the town,she says.
Is it as good as Netto?
– Yes, almost. I haven't been inside Coop so many times, but it seems fine.