More ”drop-in” for covid-19 vaccinations – at health centres too
For the third Tuesday in a row there will be ”drop-in” vaccination at Gamlegården, on 5th October between 2 and 4 pm.
More people in the 16-40 age-group ought to be vaccinated. So all health centres in Skåne will be open for ”drop-in” vaccination on 16th October. Everyone concerned will be contacted by postcard. Even people over 40 who have not yet been vaccinated are welcome to do it on ”drop-in” day.
Infectious diseases specialist: ”The pandemic is still with us. If you have any symptoms, you must still stay at home”
All 12-15-year-olds in 600 schools in Skåne will be offered a first dose.Vaccination starts in week 41. Health centres will be responsible, in close co-operation with the schools and municipalities in Skåne. All parents/guardians will be given information by their school.
– Permission is required from both parents/guardians in order to be vaccinated, says Per Hagstam, vaccine co-ordinator in Skåne, in a press release.
This is what applies from 28th September
• Everyone, vaccinated or unvaccinated, adults or children, must stay at home if they show even slight symptoms. And those over 6 must be tested.
• People who have tested positive for covid-19 must stay at home for seven days after becoming ill, and must feel in good health for 48 hours before going back to work or school.
• Unvaccinated people must still keep their distance from others. (Unvaccinated children may take part in larger gatherings).
• The advice to stay at home if you show even the slightest symptoms still applies, both for children and for adul